America Cleaning Solutions, Inc.
Your America Cleaning Solutions, Inc. family is here for you and we are working hard to prevent exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We aim to ensure that we meet the needs of our customers as well as provide for the health and safety of our employees.
Like you, we’re closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, including evolving recommendations from local and national health authorities. The well-being of our customers and team members remains our primary concern, and our hearts go out to those already impacted.
Please know that we are working diligently to meet your ongoing needs and avoid service disruptions while maintaining the safety of our team members and the greater community. With your awareness and help, we can do just that.
We ask for your cooperation and understanding as we strive to serve you while limiting the spread of the virus in our communities.
What We Are Doing to Battle the Coronavirus
Oregon/Washington— 03/26/2020 — Today, America Cleaning Solutions, Inc. would like to announce that we are here as a commercial janitorial company, ready to help keep our current and future customer’s properties, assets, and office environments cleaned. We are taking the Coronavirus very seriously and are taking the measures to be available to offer our services.
To ensure our customers are supported we have taken specific steps as part of our business continuity plan. Here’s what we are doing to support both our customers and employees:
- Hand hygiene
- Personal protective equipment (i.e. gloves, masks, eyewear)
- Respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette
- Sterile instruments and devices
- Clean and disinfected surfaces
- Work center distancing
- Telecommunications where practical
Employee Safety Policy:
Our employees are taught from the first day to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This will include equipment such as disposable gloves, eye goggles or glasses, gowns, masks, head covers, and shoe covers. This allows our employees to work safely and be protected against the transmission of germs through contact and droplet routes.
What We, ACS, Already Do to Make A Positive Impact:
Many customers have already benefited from our commercial janitorial services. As a matter of fact, our standard cleaning specification already includes the cleaning of restrooms with disinfectant. All urinals, partitions, toilets, toilet seats, showers, and washbasins will be cleaned and sanitized. Clean, polish, and disinfect all drinking fountains. Clean and sanitize all kitchens or bar sinks. Therefore, our customers are already reaping the benefits of 70% of the environmental cleaning that is recommended.
The Cleaner We Are Using:
To combat the Coronavirus the superior cleaning product we are using is GS Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner:
GS Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner is a neutral pH, quaternary disinfectant cleaner formulated to kill a broad spectrum of micro-organisms and disinfect hard, nonporous inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel, porcelain, and glazed ceramic tile. GS Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner is excellent for use in larger areas such as operating rooms and patient care facilities.
What We Can Do to Battle the Coronavirus:
Increase the cleaning frequency of the high frequency touched surfaces such as door handles, huddle rooms, countertops, conference rooms, shared telephones, common switches, security card readers, vending machines, elevator buttons, break room surfaces, hot water pots, faucets, refrigerator door handles, escalator handrails, microwaves, mail/copy rooms, stall handles, and washbasins.
Here are the options:
1) We can time the cleaning team, at night, if you choose to include it in the nightly janitorial. To determine a price.
2) We can provide day porter services that focus solely on providing disinfecting surfaces every 2 hours with disinfectant, high-frequency touch spaces: door handles, huddle rooms, conference rooms, shared telephones, common switches, vending machines, elevator buttons, break room surfaces, hot water pots, faucets, refrigerator door handles, microwaves, mail/copy rooms, stall handles, washbasins and other daily use items. You inform us of how much time you would like to allocate to the day porter and that will determine the pricing.
3) We can use Sani Guard Total Release/Fogger which kills Bacteria/Viruses; MRSA, Ringworm, HIV, E-Coli, Salmonella, Herpes. We can use one can per 625 square feet. It is a method that is popularly used as a set it and forget it process. If you are interested in this method, please contact Ronda Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to email Ronda anytime. The price would be determined after the number of purchased cans and the time it would take to set them up and dispose of them etc…
No waiting no wiping no germs Sani Guard surface spray is the world’s first and only dry on contact spray sanitizer and deodorizer. Sani Guard effectively kills 99.99% of the top 39 germs bacteria viruses and fungus in mere seconds. Safe on any surface including fabrics and electronics.
Interested in our environmental cleaning services please email us at email@example.com.
If you’re interested in the Sani Guard Total Release/Fogger please contact Ronda Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 971-336-9433.
Founded in 2008, America Cleaning Solutions, Inc. is a local leader in the commercial janitorial cleaning business, and we have 40+ years of combined experience.
For more information:
Contact Name: Roman Rocha
Phone number: 503-407-6472 (Call or text)
Email: email@example.com (Feel free to email me anytime)
For more information on Products or services please visit:
Cleaning Service: americacleaningsolutions.com
Fortunately, we will survive the COVID-19 affair, but something to consider is how unexpected events can impact you, family, community, and company assets. While many people are preparing with household supplies and making adjustments in their daily life, readying your company assets is a necessary step in planning for the unexpected. Our hearts go out to the families and lives affected by the outbreak of the coronavirus. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out — our team is standing by to help.
Here is a link to the CDC’s cleaning recommendations. America Cleaning Solutions, Inc. believes in moving forward together! Click here - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/cleaning-disinfection.html